Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All Things Old Are New Again

Ok, you all know how much I love old stuff, especially old wood.  Well, check out these mirrors made from genuine antique window and door moulding!  These are small and can be hung anywhere, but if you need a specific size, I will try to accommodate.

Overall Dimensions 18 x 15.5", Mirror is 5.5 x 8", Beautiful 5 1/4" moulding in white, gray and antique pine, $85.

Overall dimensions are 15.5 x 18", Mirror is 8 x 10", Fabulous 4 1/2" moulding in shades of white, brown and gray with tiny hints of blue and yellow, $85.




I was in Fairhope visiting my mom this weekend and took a few great shots of the views of Mobile Bay around the Fairhope Yacht Club. I was hoping to get some photographs of the regatta they were having there, so I could do some sailboat paintings, but got there too late. Here are some other images I thought I would share.




Mobile Yacht Club Marina - Sailboats are hard to photograph because their masts are so tall and the reflections in the water are also proportional!

"Kayaks on a Rack" - cool colors!
All neatly put up and ready for next time.

These seagulls were so cute all lined up.

You never know what you are going to find washed up on the beach.

A parting shot from Mobile Bay - I love being down by the water!!!

No comments: