Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ashland Gallery - Mobile, AL

I brought several pieces to Ashland Gallery last week. Jane and Sue have both been so helpful with my artwork. I brought 4 fish (two redfish and two speckled trout), an Oyster Trio on wood, a couple of 12x12 tin pieces (oyster and artichoke) and several of the small 6x6 florals on antique tin tiles. I ran by the gallery today to drop off a redfish that a client commissioned and to get my photo taken with the artwork hanging in the gallery. Come to find out, most of the large pieces have already sold or are out on approval! I had my 7 year old, Andrew, take this photo of me (hence the slightly odd angle and hand covering the flash!). The ladies at Ashland Gallery did a great job with the display -- they had to hang a painting where the other fish used to be. They told me to "get painting"! :) Only two more weeks until school starts and I will be back working full time. Run by Ashland Gallery, if you get a chance, and take a look!

No comments: