Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ArtWalk Fun!

Friday night's Art Walk was so much fun! We started out at the Eastern Shore Art Center. ESAC had a piano player, great food and some wonderful "EcoART". There was a giant "found object" shrimp sculpture that was my favorite. Here is mom and me posing by one of my artwork displays. I had several patrons come up and tell me how much they loved these little florals.

Then, we walked down to Lyon's Share Gallery on DeLaMare Street. There were so many fun people there and Jesse's Restaurant was serving mini key lime pie bites and these wonderful tomato quiche appetizers. Here is me, with Trin Ollinger (my best friend since I was 4 years old) and Kristin Smith (my good friend and portrait photographer). We are posing in front of the wall of small art for Valentine's Day. Holly Irwin, Anita Westerburg and Amanda Hendrich (among many others) had some amazing small artwork at affordable prices.

Here I am chatting with the crowd. I had many people say they especially loved the honey bear and also the gerber daisy bouquet on the antique shutter.

Afterward, Trin's mother, Sabe, an up and coming potter, hosted us all for dinner at her house. We had a great time and I can't wait until next month!


No comments: