Monday, September 29, 2008

Working Hard




I haven't posted anything in a while but I have been working hard! I finished this gorgeous portrait and more fish than I can download right now to this blog. Don't you love the snapper?? Some of these are going to Lyon's Share, some to Templeton Gallery and some to my studio stock.

Also, I will be displaying some artwork at LODA on October 10th, so I am going to be painting a lot getting some small and medium size pieces (mixed media and canvas work) ready for that. I will call it an "open studio" sale - there will be old and new works available at good prices. The display is going to be in the Dauphin Realty Office at 410 Dauphin Street (Mattress Factory Condos). These are really rustic, studio condominiums for true downtown living. Check it out, if you can! Other fall venues are posted on my website www.southernoilportraits.com

No comments: